Guided Tour of Mare
- Pede bay : a small inlet nestled in the rock. it is an ideal spot to snorkel
- Natural aquarium : sea water naturally flows through the coral making this pool a safe haven for a lot of beautiful fish. It is a miniature lagoon surrounded by vegetation (no swimming allowed).
- Vanilla plantation in Hnawayac or Tenane : discover how this particular kind of orchid grows and how it produces subtle vanilla pods and taste coffee or tea with vanilla !
- Roh : a historic monument dedicated to the arrival of the gospel on the island
- The Bone Hole : a 40 meter deep vertical cave hollowed out in the limestone rocks.
- The cultural center and the village of La Roche
- The warrior’s leap : legend says that a warrior, pursued by his ennemies, leapt across this gaping 5 meter-wide crevice in the cliff.
- Patho & Kurine beaches : 7 kms of wide and deserted beaches
- Pethoen cave : access by a small trail through the forest where a fresh water cave covered by stalactites is hidden.
- Wonderful Eni, Wabao & Yedjele beaches.