Boutique with local products and souvenirs including essential oils.
- Seawater swimming pool ideal for children
- Forest, beach and sea walks with marked thematic trails – see local wildlife including many birds and wild horses
- Swimming, snorkelling in the lagoon
- Traditional salt manufacturing site.
Food & Beverage
Table d’hôte – local dishes with fresh ingredients from the nearby sea, forests and Poingam vegetable gardens. A la carte at lunch time, set meal in the evening, served on the enormous sculpted wooden dining table right by the sea amidst a very friendly atmosphere.
- Bungalows – each with a bedroom and private bathroom, sea views, built and sculpted with natural local materials. A fan, sheets, towels, soap and anti-mosquito products are all supplied.