Domaine de Meranki
Domaine de Meranki, which was formerly a coffee plantation and producer of the famous excellent Leroy coffee, is located in the heart of the Sarramea valley at the foot of the Dogny plateau.
The owner, Chantal, welcomes you to her magnificient property which is situated in lush, peaceful grounds and offers high quality accommodation, ideally suited to nature lovers seeking peace and quiet.
Sheets and blankets are provided + towels at an extra cost.
- Swimming in the river pool – Feuillet Hole
- Horse riding
- Walking, hiking on the Dogny plateau
- Great Fern Park in Farino
- Coffee festival in August
- Market every 4th Sunday in the month.
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast upon request
- The bungalows have a fully equipped kitchen
- A kitchen area can be hired for the B&B and melanesian houses
- Several restaurants and tables d’hôtes nearby
- 2 traditional Melanesian houses (cases)
- 2 bungalows
- 1 B&B room